Disaster Recovery is a co-ordinated plan enabling businesses to recover their systems from a disaster such as IT failure, fire, floods or vandalism. It is critical you are able to restore business operations either on-site or at a different location as quickly as possible with minimal downtime.
Nybble provides disaster recovery services from entry level tape services to full cloud replication solutions. Our cloud options provide an all-in-one solution for disaster recovery, backup and archiving to customers with zero tolerance for data loss or downtime.
How can your business benefit from a Business Continuity Consultation?
The simple truth of the matter is you need to prepare. If you walked into a system failure tomorrow could your business survive, could you recover your data, your financial information and your history? Do you have a secondary storage system so you could back up and start again?
Data Backup protects your business information from disaster, malicious attack and unforeseen problems such as a discontented employee.
There are different options for data backup such as onsite and offsite storage. Larger businesses are advised to have both with a strong security protecting the precious data.
At Nybble we don’t sell an off the shelf product. We consult with you to understand and assess your business need and the complexity of solution that would be in your best interests.
Consider the Following
- Could you rebuild your client list from another source?
- Would you know your status financially in real time?
- Would you be able to meet salary requirements?
- Could you continue production?
- Would you remain operational?
- Would you sustain financial losses and survive?
- Can you reinstate your software complete with all licensing?
Who Needs Disaster Recovery?
Regardless of your business size, you need a disaster recovery solution. In most cases, companies who encounter data disaster go out of business within five years. Using our tailored DR solutions and services, we can get your business back and running with minimal impact.
Disaster Recovery Statistics.
- 90% of businesses that lose data from a disaster are forced to close within two years of the disaster.
- 80% of businesses without a well-structured recovery plan are forced to close within 12 months of a flood or fire.
- 43% of companies experiencing disasters never recover.
- 50% of companies experiencing a computer outage will be forced to shut within five years
Don’t become a statistic, protect your business data with our disaster recovery solutions today!
Benefits of Disaster Recovery?
It isn’t always possible to predict what is going to happen or how it will impact on your business, but you can have business continuity plans in place to protect your data and systems from failure. Depending on the type of DR plan you have depends on how well prepared your business is. Here are some of the business of having an effective DR solution and business continuity plan in place.
- Restore your Business in Minutes.
- Continue Business as usual with Minimal Impact on your Day-to-Day Operations
- Provides Peace of Mind that your Data is Safe
- Minimise Downtime
- Reduce Loss of Service and Revenue
Having a Plan can save your business from disaster
Already one of our clients was seriously affected by the extreme weather. Despite having a custom designed refurbished basement with a flood proof system installed, they awoke to a submerged server cabinet when the water pump system failed.
All the live company data was destroyed but thanks to having a managed Disaster Recovery Plan with ourselves we had a new server cabinet installed and 98% of data recovered within 2 hours. We take pride in having one of the fastest response times in the industry. Needless to say our client was well prepared
Why Choose Nybble?
How Can Nybble Help Your Business?
Need a Consultant for Your Business? Feel Free to Contact one of our Specialist Consultants. We are here to help you out.