Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass data to advertising networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Nybble Ltd collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service or take part in a competition. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions.
More about our Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not.
- Remembering your search settings.
- Allowing you to add comments to our site.
- Allowing you to use our live chat feature.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics – to read more about this please click here.
Third Party LinksThis website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those
connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are
not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of
every website you visit.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and a large proportion of the world’s websites also as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
- From the Safari Menu, click on ‘Preferences.
- Once in the Safari preference window, click ‘Privacy’.
- Set your preferences for accepting cookies next to ‘Block Cookies’.
- Select ‘Parties and Advertisers’ – ‘Always’ or ‘Never’.
- If there are any website data/cookies being stored, click ‘Details’.
- If you wish to remove the data, highlight the information and click ‘Remove’.
- If you wish to remove the data from all the sites, simply click ‘Remove All’.
- Now you are finished, click ‘Done’ to return to the preference window.
- Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Block sites from setting any data.
- Select Done.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Nybble.co.uk Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number: 05289567 and whose registered address is Nybble House, Blakewater Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB1 5QR. Nybble.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please review this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. All details supplied by you to Nybble.co.uk will be safeguarded both by this Policy and also by the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address
- contact information including email address
- company details
- Details of your visit
What we do with the information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may choose to undertake short customer surveys via telephone or email. We may use your information to assist us in conducting these.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes or customer survey purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to nybble.co.uk at our registered office or e mail us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible at our registered office. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the above addresses who will investigate the matter
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Your Legal Rights
You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/ for more information.
Should you have any questions or concerns, in the first instance please write to: is Nybble House, Blakewater Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB1 5QR
Updated 28 October 2019